Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Wave Makes It Onto Blogmania

I've finally arrived!
After months of contemplation on starting me own blog, I finally get to it. The desire to blog have always been inspired by that same thing, that being M! the Opera.
We opened on Wednesday, 23 March 2006 at Istana Budaya! To sum it all up, the M! creative experience has been an eye-opener for me since I signed my soul to the production some 8/9 months ago. On Sunday (26 March 2006), it dawned on me that the beginning of the end had begun. I will never forget Sunday, 26 March 2006:
Sunday was for observation and motivation
Sunday was for wearing the heart and soul on sleeves
Sunday remembered my first inspiration for my aspirations
Sunday was the first step in the right direction
And .... Sunday brought validation
TV said today that I reminded him of Charlene's I've Never Been To Me. I hope that my adventures on Alaskan Waves will take me there one day :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

“You must live in the present, launch yourself on every WAVE, find your eternity in each moment” - Henry David Thoreau

Welcome to the sphere. Warm Hugz...

Saturday, April 01, 2006 1:52:00 am

 
Blogger Cindy said...

I have been initiated! By the Blogmaster no less! Woohoo!!

Saturday, April 01, 2006 1:54:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home