Saturday, April 01, 2006

Musings

Muse and be amused, I say.

Was reading some archaelogy and scientifically related articles on yahoo when I stumbled upon this little gem :) :) :) It's a treat for the ladies! :)

If I didn't already say this, Mr. Lewitus of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration rightly said and so I quote, Having too many males "is not a good strategy for survival." Read on ladies ... and gentlemen of course! I don't discriminate.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060330/ap_on_sc/dead_zones

So breathe more oxygen ladies! Buy tanks of them if necessary. Just make sure your husbands or boyfriends have no excess to them! It might just render their conspiracy to multiplication of the male gender a success! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Cod forbid!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home