Sunday, May 21, 2006

My Resolution for the week starting Sunday, 21 May 2006

It's been over a month since I blogged. I haven't had anything profoundly interesting, intellectually stimulating or heart rendering to say. Plus I've spent two weeks working on my plan for the next three years. It's a start.

I do not feel compelled to record my meanderings as it would be a complete waste of time and a further reaffirmation of my tendency to be wishy washy. But I feel compelled to do something about these unproductive personal traits.

My resolution for this week:
1. Note down spiritual lessons every other evening.
2. No specific number of lessons so long as I understand them.

I hope that in my quest to dig deeper to the core of myself, I may relief others of their troubles, even if only temporarily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home